The best salespeople achieve the most when they sell exceptional products, solutions and services backed by an exceptional company. That's what you get when you sell for Optimajet. We are passionate about driving digital transformation by delivering Optimajet's products that provide the speed, agility and efficiency needed to compete and grow. Are you inspired by the opportunity to solve your customers' biggest challenges? You can make that kind of difference here.
As a Sales Engineer, you will actively drive and manage the technology evaluation phase of the sales process, working with the sales team as a key technical advisor and product advocate. This includes developing high quality technical proof of concepts, presenting technical and business aspects of proposed solutions to a variety of business and technical audiences, and assisting in the development of RFPs and other proposals to customers. Using technical creativity and business acumen, you will illustrate the value that Optimajet's product can provide to target accounts that may span multiple Account Executives. You will quickly identify all technical issues of assigned accounts to ensure complete customer satisfaction at all stages of the sales process. You will also represent Optimajet's product at field events (conferences, summits, seminars, etc.) and support the radiation strategy within target accounts.
To be successful in this role, you need:
- Technical depth to respond to all functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs
- Experience working in an enterprise software sales position (Business Process Management Platforms, Low Code Platforms, or Application Development Platform experience preferred)
- Ability to strategically problem solve by thinking outside of the box
- Proven success conveying customer requirements to Product Management teams
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; experience with customer interaction, requirements analysis, and presentations
- Familiarity with production environments (application servers, web servers, databases)
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Information Systems, Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field
- 4+ years as a successful Pre-Sales Engineer OR 4+ years in a Professional Services/Consulting role that is client facing and involves sales scenarios
- Willingness to travel 40-50% to customer locations throughout the assigned region
© 2023 Optimajet Limited all rights reserved